Friday, May 6, 2011

Delos

Big disappointment tonight.  Just received word that our tour of Delos has been cancelled due to high winds.  (The small ferries that go to Delos are not capable of handling heavy seas.)  So the tour company has scheduled us for an alternative on the island of Mykonos.  Of course they see us more as tourists.  The person who informed me that they had something much better planned, not knowing that our whole reason from coming to Mykonos was in order to get to Delos.  At some point I'll give a virtual tour so our folk have at least an understanding of why I wanted them to see Delos.

And I am still having difficulty uploading the video.  The bandwith here just hasn't been able to handle the upload.  So I'll throw in some more pictures in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment